Benin, Africa

Benin, Africa

Thursday, March 9, 2017

January 30, 2017 From Elder Harris

Problems with email again!  Here's what he said:

I dont have much time to write this week.. plus not much happened! One thing was last saturday we were playing baskatball with some investigators, and long story short my left middle finger got broken.. so that will be wrapped up for a little while! But that shouldn't affect anything, except my amazing jump shot! (By the way, we ended up winning that game so our investigators and their friends had to come to church with us!) 

I also just wanted to say how amazing this church is. Wow. Every Sunday we teach the same exact lessons that you teach! Out here in a little village in Africa, we are learning and teaching the same lessons that you all are in the states! And Its like that for the whole world. God has planned this so perfectly it's unreal! 

I hope you all know that Heavenly Father loves you more than you can comprehend. 

I'll talk to you all in a solid 7! 

Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment